FOO Rebrands Zain Cash App
FOO rebranded Zain Cash app and took an evolutionary approach. It now has a fresh new interface that goes with the lighter, brighter iOS 11, that same palette echoes on the Android side, just to make Android users feel comfortable and right at home.
What is Zain Cash?
Zain Cash is a mobile wallet, money transfer, electronic bill payment, funds disbursement service, licensed by the Central Bank of Iraq and launched in late 2015 by Zain and Iraq Wallet.
ZainCash allows users to deposit, withdraw, transfer money and pay for goods and services via their mobile phone.
Key features of the mobile app:
- Salary/Funds disbursement
- Bill/Merchant payment
- National money transfer
- E-Commerce payment
- Locate nearest ZainCash agent for registration, cash-in and cash-out
- Cash-out from any verified ZainCash agent
- Top-up any prepaid Zain line and pay postpaid lines bills
- Send and receive money between ZainCash wallets
- Keep track of all your transactions and check your ZainCash wallet balance
- And many more…